To all our valued listeners at 2yyy we wish to advise that from Saturday the 16th June we have made the following program changes.
- Due to popular demand Patrick is back at breakfast from 7 am. This show will incorporate all your spots that we on Saturday breakfast previously. Besides the funeral announcements we will present birthday calls, Day by the Stars etc.
- The popular Real World Gardener now starts at 8:30 am. Due to numerous complaints that it was on too early this time slot suits those gardeners who like to sleep in a bit on Saturday.
- Our Saturday morning sports show follows at 9 am. This is back to the original time and Tony and James talk to all your local sporting identities as well as bringing in everything important in national sport and racing.
- At 11 am Brett will be on air with a great range of music from the 80’s to today. Brett will continue till 1 pm.
- at 1 pm Jacob moves from 10 am. Our popular Market Place will be presented for those who wish to trade on the radio. This will be mixed with a great range of music.
- From 3pm Chrissy and Helen will play alternate weeks with out Rock ‘n Roll program. This great program will go through to 5 pm.
- At 5 pm Bonnie is in the chair with our fantastic Aussie Country show. This will continue as lead in to requests at 8 pm.
- 8 pm brings in the Request show till 12 am followed by great overnight load up.